Founded in 1986 by and for artists and audiences, Saratoga Arts is a non-profit arts service organization dedicated to developing and promoting a thriving year-round cultural environment in Saratoga-area communities. Since 1997, Saratoga Arts has renovated and operated The Arts Center at the corner of Broadway and Spring Street in Saratoga Springs. Here we welcome viewers to exciting art exhibits, stimulates students of all ages and skill levels in a wide variety of art classes and workshops, hosts thrilling public performances, and coordinates many programs that bring the arts to every corner of Saratoga. Directed by a professional staff and a volunteer Board of Directors, with support from many community volunteers, Saratoga Arts enriches the lives of those who live, work in, and visit Saratoga County; and has established itself as a vital force for the arts.
- Saratoga Arts has more than 700 members of all ages and interests.
- The Arts Center, at 320 Broadway in historic downtown Saratoga Springs, is the home for arts education for all ages; an art gallery; a gift shop, a resource room overlooking Congress Park with art-related information; and a performance space for film, music, theater, and much more.
- Over 1,000 people visit our art gallery monthly.
- Over 950 people per year attend our classes.
- Audiences totaling over 20,000 attend programs sponsored by Saratoga Arts, throughout Saratoga, Fulton, and Montgomery Counties.
- Since 1991, Saratoga Arts has awarded over 1 million dollars in grant funds to support community arts & cultural programming, and artist residencies in schools throughout Saratoga, Fulton, and Montgomery Counties.