Saratoga's All-American Celebration
Season and/or holiday:
The event has already taken a place at this date:
All day! Parade begins at 10:15am
Family, Freedom & Founding Fathers
- Attendance is FREE to ALL Saratoga's All-American Celebration official events
Thanks to our generous Sponsors and Participants!
- BBQ & Dessert tastings are $1/taste paid to each Participant at their locations
- Commemorative T-Shirts are $5 with Stamped BBQ&Dessert Fest Ballot
$10 w/o Stamped Ballot. Available at the Ballot Turn-In Tent in Congress Park.
- Vendors' food available in Congress Park and around town; prices vary
- Parade steps off at 10:15 am at the corner of Van Dam and Broadway and proceeds to the corner of Spring Street and Broadway. Any spot along Broadway between the City Center and Spring Street will be the best viewing!
- The Fireworks will be visible from all around Congress Park and surrounding areas, however the ground show (small displays while the big ones are being reloaded) will only be visible from Congress Park close to the inner field
- Music will be most audible in Congress Park.
- Parking is available in public parking lots and side streets around Saratoga Springs. Please observe all parking signs, rules, and restrictions. Parking is NOT available in Congress Park.
- Port-o-Jons will be available next to Canfield Casino in Congress Park
- !!! NOTE !!! Congress Park's inner field will be OFF LIMITS (stay OUTSIDE the orange fence) once the fireworks arrive around 3pm per orders of the Fire Marshal
- !!! PLEASE !!!! Be courteous and conscientious of our city as we celebrate our freedom and independence! On your way out of Congress Park, please find ONE piece of trash on the ground and place it in one of the many trash bins around the park!