YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Top 20 Places to take Kids in the Capital Region
- Birthday party locations & ideas
- Indoor Play Centers
- Bounce Houses
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Performing Arts
- Libraries in our area
- Outside Fun
- Zoos & Nature Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Playgrounds that are Worth the Trip
- List Your Organization on KOAA
Things to Do
- Click here to read our most recent e-newsletter!
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Upcoming Open Houses
- Private Schools
- Martial Arts Academies
- Special Needs
- Consignment Sales
- Kid-Friendly Haircuts
- Upcoming Festivals
- Upcoming Concerts & Performances
- Horse Riding and Lessons
- Professional Sports
- Capital District Fun Blog
- List Your Event on Our Calendar
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Splashy Fun in New York's Capital Region: Water Parks, Splash Pads, and Spraygrounds
Get wet in Albany, Schenectady, Troy... and beyond!
There's nothing like water when it comes to beating the heat and entertaining kids! KidsOutAndAbout provides its extra-special list of great places in and around the Capital Region where kids can splash to their heart's content.
We have photos for some of these parks, but not all... if you have any photos you'd like us to post, please send them to email@example.com. Thank you!
Central Capital District:
For more information, call the Swim Albany Hotline at 518-472-1200.
Northern Capital District and Nearby Points North:
Eastern Capital District and Nearby Points East:
Public Swimming Daily from 1 to 5:30 pm
In addition, Spray Pools are available at Frear, Prospect, and Knickerbacker Parks.
© 2012, KidsOutAndAbout.com