- Home page
- All FREE events coming up
- Indoor Play Centers
- Upcoming festivals
- Master Guide to Fall Family Fun
- Corn Mazes
- Places to pick apples
- 10 Important Tips for Hiking with Kids
- Halloween Activities in the Capital Region
- Pumpkin Patches
- Capital District Family-Friendly Hikes
- Playgrounds Worth a Trip
- Ten Ways to Enjoy Autumn Outside
YOUR ONLINE RESOURCE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
Places to Go
- HOME + Search by Day
- Top 20 Places to take Kids in the Capital Region
- Birthday party locations & ideas
- Indoor Play Centers
- Bounce Houses
- Kid-Friendly Museums
- Performing Arts
- Libraries in our area
- Outside Fun
- Zoos & Nature Centers
- Amusement Parks
- Playgrounds that are Worth the Trip
- List Your Organization on KOAA
Things to Do
- Sign up for our FREE weekly e-newsletter!
- Click here to read our most recent e-newsletter!
- How to use KidsOutAndabout.com
- Master List of After School/Saturday Classes
- Upcoming Festivals
- Upcoming Concerts & Performances
- Private Schools
- Martial Arts Academies
- Horse Riding and Lessons
- Special Needs
- Consignment Sales
- Kid-Friendly Haircuts
- Professional Sports
- Capital District Fun Blog
- List Your Event on Our Calendar
- Southeast / Florida
- Midwest & Texas
- Mountain states
- West Coast / Nevada
Corn Mazes in the Capital Region of New York
Nothing says wholesome fall family fun like a corn maze!
Get some great exercise with your family in the fresh air! There are a bunch of corn mazes in the Capital District!
Some corn mazes are harder to complete than others; if you have younger children, it can be wise to call ahead and find out whether the maze is appropriate for them, or if there is an easy way out when little legs get tire. Usually, the mazes take between 45 minutes and 2 hours to complete.
Wear clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather; if it has been raining, boots are in order!
Check out the list below for more fall family fun--use the scroll bar to the right to see the entire list.
If there you know of a corn maze that we have missed, please email us to let us know, and we'll add it promptly. Thank you!
|Visit our 2014 "Land of the LOST" Dinosaur maze. We have made some exciting changes to our farm and we can't wait to get you lost in this years corn maze.|
448 Charlton Road. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Phone: (518) 884-8168
Take Me Out to the Cornfield! Let’s play ball! Amazing Maize Maze at Ellms Family Farm! If you are looking for the best corn maze in New York, ours is the modern version of one of the oldest games known.
We now also offer two smaller mazes perfect for young families with children up to 5 or 6 years old! These are actually both labyrinths (no getting lost in this type of maze!!) and they take about 15-20 minutes each.