Sensory-Friendly Big Bubble Bonanza - Berkshire Museum
*The event has already taken place on this date: Tue, 02/20/2024
Bubble rainbows with people inside. Audience members making volcano bubbles! Gigantic bubbles that blow their own bubbles? See the newest, funniest, zany spectacular from world-famous, Guinness Book of World Records-holding, master bubble wrangler Jeff Boyer, as he takes bubbles to the max with big bubble flair. Mixing comedy, music, and interactive bubble-magic, Jeff engages and delights audiences of all ages. It’s a sensory-friendly bubble extravaganza for the whole family! What does sensory-friendly design mean? A sensory friendly performance means reducing stimulation challenges presented by traditional entertainment for individuals with special needs. It also means offering advanced knowledge and resources to audience members.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
What are examples of accommodations?
- Lights remain on at a low level in the theater during performance
- Gradual light changes on stage
- Gradual sound changes and lower overall sound level
- No strobe lighting or lighting focused on the audience
- Resource materials to prepare for their visit
- Freedom for audience to talk and leave their seats during the performance
- Quiet areas within the theater
- Space in the theater for movement and standing
- Limited crowds
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.