Mountain Bike Skills Development Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 09/21/2019
Enjoy the thrills and excitement of biking down and around the mountain, through wooded trails, over rocks, logs and stream beds. Learn to ride with more control, climb more efficiently, and descend with more confidence. Our skills development clinics offer cross-country and downhill mountain biking instruction for beginner and intermediate riders, ages 10 & up.
Join us for the all-day clinic- lift access is included with an option for lunch to be provided. Or choose to join us for the morning-only session, 9am-Noon. You'll work on
- positioning, balance, and techniques for climbing and riding downhill, as well as cornering and making tight turns
- riding through a slalom course
- riding over rocks, roots, and logs
- putting your bike into a controlled skid
- effective braking
- learning bike safety practices
Our 2019 Mountain Bike Skills Development Camps are happening on Saturdays- July 13, August 10, & September 21 (join us for one or all of these camps). All day and morning-only options available!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.