Junior League of Albany's Touch-a-Truck
- Rain or shine!
- $8.00 kids individual ticket (kids 10 and under)
- $2.00 adult individual ticket
- Kids under 2 free
- All tickets and VIP packages bought during our pre-sale can be picked up at the ‘Will Call’ table at registration. No actual tickets will be emailed or mailed. Please be prepared to show a copy of your receipt at pick-up (print or mobile) .
- Special VIP packages include:
- $50 VIP Family of 4 “Bulldozer” Pack. VIP admission includes 4 admission tickets (2 adult, 2 child), child VIP ‘fast pass’ access to all vehicles, 2 complimentary hard hats, and 2 event T-shirts (kids only), plus 10 Raffle Tickets to enter to win your favorite prize packages!
- $25 VIP Family of 2 “Fire Engine” Pack. VIP admission includes 2 admission tickets (1 adult, 1 child), child VIP ‘fast pass’ access to all vehicles, 1 complimentary hard hat, and 1 event T-shirt (kids only), plus 5 Raffle Tickets to enter to win your favorite prize packages!
- $20 add on per child available per package only.
- $2 hat pre-purchase guarantee. Hats are free but only for the first 400 kids. Hats have sold out every year!
- Raffle Tickets: $2 each or 6 for $10. Will be available for purchase on the day of the event.
- Food and drinks will be available for sale.
- Two bounce houses.
- Live music broadcast by local IHeartMedia radio station KISS 102.3.
- No pets allowed.
- Please email email@example.com for any other information.
Have a truck? Commit a truck (or two!) to the event. We’ll need you there from 8 am – 3 pm, and you’ll need to provide at least one person per vehicle to manage interaction with your vehicle. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All funds raised from Touch-A-Truck support the mission of the Junior League of Albany, which is to promote volunteerism, develop the potential of women, and improve our local community. Our current issue areas are alleviating hunger and improving wellness among women and children in the Capital District. By participating in our event, you are helping us improve our community.