*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 08/27/2020
Camp Cartwheels will be back this summer! We will be offering half day camps that run Monday through Thursday. The week after we will have half and full day options.
With stopping the spread of Covid being a major concern we will implement the following precautions.
– Pickup and drop-off will occur in the parking lot, weather permitting. Cartwheels staff will be there to sanitize your child’s hands and bring them in for camp. Parents may enter the building to purchase merchandise or help their child if they need it but a mask will be required.
– Cartwheels staff will be wearing masks inside when close contact is required. If a child needs help on a station or required to be within six feet of the group it will be up. When supervising a station they may take their mask down. Children will not be required to wear masks.
– We will do our best to keep each group of children in the same group for the week. On average it is six children in Little Flippers, seven or eight in ninja, and eight in Girls Gym Jam. If your child wants to be with a friend, please let us know before the camp starts and we’ll make it happen. Our coaches will still move between groups.
– Please bring a snack each day for you child. For full day campers please be sure to pack a lunch Monday through Wednesday. We’ll still celebrate the last day with pizza.
– Unfortunately, we will not be hosting our final day show this year.
Ninja – Girls and boys of all three levels, as well as those that are new to ninja, will be combined together. Ages 6 through 11, unless currently enrolled. Ninja will be split into groups by skill, as best as possible, at the camp.
Gymnastics – Campers must be 4 years old to participate. Boys and girls that are 4 and 5 will be grouped together. Girls only starting at 6 years old. Gymnasts will be grouped by age and skill level in the camp.
We don’t have a ninja option for those under 6 but they will be running a ninja course in the gymnastics camp if you’re son or daughter is interested in that. There are a limited amount of spots in each camp so sign up early if you’re interested.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
$149 for Members. $159 for Non-Members per half day