Annual Victorian Holiday Celebration, Altamont NY
Holiday House Tours
Tickets on sale from 12:00 to 3:15pm at the Masonic Hall.
Adults: $10. Children age 10 and under free.
• Travel in a free van/trolley to visit village historic homes!
Family Fun Events:
The Masonic Hall
138 Maple Avenue 12-4:30pm
• Vote for your favorite decorations in the Festival of Trees
• Silent Decorated Wreath auction winners announced at 3:30
• Community Wreath – My favorite thing about Altamont is…
• Children’s gingerbread houses on display all day.
Altamont Reformed Church
129 Lincoln Ave. 4:15pm
• Living Nativity
• Scavenger hunt ends here with a prize (available until 4:00pm)
St. John’s Lutheran Church
140 Maple Ave. 12:30-5:00pm
• Mrs. Red Shoes crafts
• Balloon fun with Mac N’Tosh the Clown
• Bake sale, hot chocolate, hot dogs & coffee
• Indian Ladder Brewery
• New England Novelty
• Hay rides
• Boy Scouts’ bonfires
• Kettle Korn and Mom’s Cake Pops
Don’t Miss the Santa Train!
Orsini Park 5:00pm
• Holiday tree lighting
• Santa arrives on the Train
Even More Family Fun:
Altamont Free Library
179 Main Street 12-5pm
• Art quilt raffle
• Ornament making for kids
• Book signings:
- Nancy Payne – How I Came To Dowagiac
- Keith Willis – Desperate Knight
Bella Fleur and Remedies
182 Main St
Event info TBA
One Love Preschool
Now at the Reformed Church, 129 Lincoln 12-4pm
Make and take a beautiful holiday ornament.
Be sure to pick up your prize by 4:00 for completing the Scavenger Hunt.
Sensory Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
• Pick up flyers at the Masonic Hall and other village locations: Hungerford Market, ReNue Spa, the Spinning Room, Bella Fleur, the Library, St. John’s Lutheran Church. Return completed flyers to One Love Preschool at the Reformed Church 129 Lincoln by 4:00 pm.