200th Annual Schaghticoke Fair
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 09/02/2019
This family-fun event features midway rides and games, live music including country star Trace Adkins, Cirque Ma'Ceo equestrian stunt show, Circus Incredible (with aerialist Lyric Wallenda of the famed Flying Wallendas family), demolition derbies, truck and tractor pulls, a rodeo, livestock and horse shows, Swifty Swine Pig Races, Reptile Adventures, Buffalo Barfield Music Show, Wandering Unicycle Stunt Act, chainsaw carving, exhibits, demonstrations, auctions, favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights include:
- Wednesday - Pickup Truck Pull (6 pm)
- Thursday - Trace Adkins with special guest the Vinny Michaels Band (8 pm; $15-$45 tickets)
- Friday - Farm Tractor Pull (1 pm, 7 pm); MJ LIVE tribute show (8 pm)
- Saturday - Double M Rodeo (1 pm); 200th Parade (7:30 pm); Fireworks (9:30 pm)
- Sunday - Award-winning mentalist Craig Karges (noon, 4 pm); NYTPA Tractor Pulling (noon, 7 pm)
- Monday - Demolition Derby (2 pm, 7 pm); Skeeter Creek (5 pm, 8 pm)
On Wednesday, enjoy $1 fair admission, $1 rides (with a 10-ride minimum purchase) and $1 food vendor selections.
Fair admission is $12 Thursday - Monday, $40 for a season pass, free for children 13 and younger, and $5 for ages 62 and older on Thursday.
Unlimited ride wristbands are $21 Wednesday - Friday and $23 Saturday - Monday. Visit Dreamland Amusements for ride ticket prices.
Pre-sale savings on admission and ride wristbands. season passes and Trace Adkins concert tickets are available at Tickets.
Fair hours are 10 am to 10 pm. Midway hours are noon to 11 pm.
For more information, call the fair at 518-753-4411 or Dreamland Amusements midway at 866-666-3247, or visit Schaghticoke Fair.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.