Screening of Brave to Benefit Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences will be holding a special screening of the Disney movie “Brave” this Sunday (Sept. 16) at 2:00 p.m. in the College’s Student Center.
Cost of the movie is just $2 per person with all proceeds being donated to the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk that will be held in Washington Park on October 21.
Hope to see you there!
Directions and Parking:
· From New Scotland Ave., turn at the Hilton Garden Inn onto Holland Ave.
· Take first right onto Notre Dame Drive
· Follow Notre Dame to the end and turn right onto Union Drive and continue into the parking lot.
· The Student Center is the large building to your right with the glass atrium.
· The film will be shown on the second floor.