Mountain Bike Skills Development Camp
Ages9-12 years Teenagers Adults without kids
Enjoy the thrills and excitement of biking down and around the mountain, through wooded trails, over rocks, logs and stream beds. Learn to ride with more control, climb more efficiently, and descend with more confidence. Our skills development clinics offer cross-country and downhill mountain biking instruction for beginner and intermediate riders, ages 10 & up.
Join us for the all-day clinic- gondola access is included with an option for lunch to be provided. Or choose the half-day clinic and join us for the morning session, 9am-12:30pm. You'll work on
- riding through a slalom course
- riding over rocks, roots, and logs
- putting your bike into a controlled skid
- effective braking
- positioning, balance, and techniques for climbing and riding downhill, as well as cornering and making tight turns
- learning bike safety practices
Saturdays- July 29, August 12, & September 16 (join us for one or all of these camps). All-day and 1/2 day options available!