Ages6-8 years 9-12 years
This Malta Parks and Recreation Department full day summer camp is held at the Malta Community Center. This New York State Health Department licensed program is well supervised with professional counseling staff. This program is open to children entering kindergarten through sixth grades in the fall of 2017.
Participants will enjoy summer days packed with fun activities such as sports, crafts, games, movies, library time and special guest programs. In addition, campers participate two field trips per week, and trips to local parks at no additional cost.
- Dates: Camp Malta is an eight-week program that runs June 26 - August 18
- Malta-Residents $145 per week (Week 2: $116)
- Non-Residents $160 per week (Week 2: $128)
- Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- am care 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- pm care 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- am and pm care is available at an additional fee of $20 per week
- Location: Malta Community Center
- Participants: Children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall of 2017 through entering sixth grade. There is a two week minimum. One week of registration fee is non-refundable. All fees are non-refundable after June 9, 2017. All fees are due at the time of sign-ups.
- Registration: Registration begins on April 3 and ends on June 9. There will be no late sign-ups available and fees are non-refundable after June 9. (One week fees are non-refundable at any time.) Registration packets will be available at the Malta Community Center and on the Town’s website. You must register in person. In order to register you must provide a current immunization record from your child’s doctor, proof of residency and proof of legal guardianship, when applicable. Space is limited to a maximum of 55 participants, so register early