Afrim's Sports Summer Soccer Camp
Ages6-8 years 9-12 years Teenagers
: Technical Training, Tactical Training, Speed/Agility & Quickness Training, Finishing/Shooting, Small Sided Games.
: Lunch/Snacks Included.
: Full Field/Street Soccer Tournaments / 7v7.
Pick up at .
Cost: $65 Full Day I $45 Half Day I Week: $300
Meet the Coaches!
- (All Coaches have USSF/NSCAA/UEFA Licenses.)
- Sebastien Anzevui (Soccer Camp Director) (UEFA and USSF Licenses. Former player & captain at Siena)
- Steven Covino (Ex Pro. 'USSF 'B' License, Former player and captain at Siena College)
- Ryan Brooks Newton (Ex Pro. Former Syracuse Men's Soccer Asst. Coach & Head Women's Soccer Coach at Herkimer University)
- Pere Bascu (Siena College Men's Assistant Coach. UEFA 'A' Coaching License)
- John Ciano (St. Rose College Men's Head Coach. USSF "B" License and both an NSCAA Advanced National Diploma and National Goalkeeper Level III Diploma)
Teagan Waddingham (UAlbany Women's Assistant Coach)
Nick Iuorno (Former College of St. Rose Player & Captain) Tom Nocito (Former Player at SUNNY Cortland), Matt Nocito (Former Player at College of St. Rose) Hannah Munro (Player at Sacred Heart University) Colan Balkwell (Current Pro Keeper & former College St. Rose Player)
- For Ages 6 years - 16 years. For all levels and abilities. Players will be grouped by age and ability.